Monday, May 4, 2009

Anyone know where to find info on How to win competitions or sweepstakes?

Hi,





I have just started entering competitions and sweepstakes, I have won a few things and its a great hobby but I am wondering if anyone knows where I can find out how to win competitions? I would love to get advice from other people who have made winning prizes a full time hobby because it seems really great.





Advice on how to win 25 word or less competitions or tie breakers or slogan contests I think they are called in other countries, anything to increase my wins would be great.





Thanks ;)

Anyone know where to find info on How to win competitions or sweepstakes?
Sorry but if I knew the answer you can be sure I would not give it out but use it for myself and live the life of luxury. You will just have to take your chances like everyone else does.
Reply:You could try searching the search engines for some answers or previous winning answers for competitions and things, there is a site called How to Win Prizes





http://www.howtowinprizes.info





that might help? Sounds like a great hobby, think I might have a little look myself.





Good luck ith your winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment