Monday, May 4, 2009

Does Anyone Know Any Sweepstakes or Contests To Enter?

I just moved into my first place, but I have NO furniture to furnish the house. My kids have some, but I have a bed and that is it. My clothes are still in bags. We need couches and mainly bedroom stuff and decorations. Does anyone know any contests or sweepstakes that the prize is the home being furnished?

Does Anyone Know Any Sweepstakes or Contests To Enter?
www.hgtv.com
Reply:You can try to win those sweepstakes, but your chance is usually pretty slim.





I'd stay take your chance at yard sales and/or secondhand goods stores. Oftentimes you can get decent stuff fairly inexpensive. My brother got a whole set of dining room chairs for like $16! He got a decent couch for $60. There's lots of other great deals out there as well! Tell family and friends that are in the area what you are doing so they can be on the lookout for great stuff as well.





Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment