Thursday, April 15, 2010

Does anyone know how to enter the sweepstakes on the seehowtheylive.com website?

I keep on seeing a tv commericial on TNT (during basketball games) about a website called-seehowtheylive.com. How do I enter to win the contests/sweepstakes on their website? I look on the website, I click the "Play" button and nothing happens. Is my computer just too slow or is the contest currently unavailable? Thanks.

Does anyone know how to enter the sweepstakes on the seehowtheylive.com website?
You go to the website and there are different categories like "basketball", "football", "soccer", "baseball", etc..


.


I clicked on the basketball one, and then it shows you a video that you select on a certain player. During the video you scroll the arrow around the video screen, and when the arrow turns to a AT%26amp;T logo you click on it. That's how you play. The more "hidden things" you are able to scroll over and click on the more points you get....





Good Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment