Monday, April 26, 2010

Have you ever won the lottery withTrans Atlantic International Sweepstakes and Lotteries and actually won?

I received a check ($3850) and letter in the mail 4 days ago stating that I had won the lottery. I called the number and the guy told me to place the check in my bank account so I did and after that the money cleared. Now he wants me to take the money to a certain location and give it to someone for clearance fees for my $225,000 check that I will receive in the mail by overnight 24 hour delivery. Should I take him this money or should I just keep it and let bygons be bygons? But I feel as if I didn't have to give them anything and I have entered into so many lotteries that I can not remember them all. Would you go threw with it or would you let it go?

Have you ever won the lottery withTrans Atlantic International Sweepstakes and Lotteries and actually won?
Did you buy a lottery ticket?


If not this is a scam. I get about five per day.


Just delete it and ignore it..





www.fraudaid.com/ScamSpam/Lottery/lott... www.scambuster419.co.uk/lottery.htm


antivirus.about.com/cs/hoaxes/p/lotter...


www.sophos.com/security/hoaxes/lottery...





please forward it to mail-spoof@cc.yahoo-inc.com.
Reply:Its a scam!!!! The check appears to clear, you take the money out, then the bank discovers the cheque is fradulent and wants the money back...FROM YOU!!!


DO NOT hand over any money. Phone your bank and explain to them, they will investigate and you can bet your last jellybaby that they will come back with the news that this is a fraud.


No comments:

Post a Comment