Thursday, April 15, 2010

Does anyone know of any wedding day sweepstakes?

Anything at all?! Free wedding photography, honeymoon, cash, etc. etc. That would just make me the happiest person alive if I could actually win something to help make this EXPENSIVE day a little easier - lol - every little bit helps, right? So I want to enter any and all! Send em my way! =D

Does anyone know of any wedding day sweepstakes?
Try going to all bridal shows/expos/fairs that you can. They almost always have a drawing for prizes at them. I just found out yesterday that I won a massage from a bridal show I went to at the mall a couple of weeks ago. I'm going to a big bridal fair in a few weeks and they're giving away $10,000.
Reply:I know TLC and Discovery channel have some. Also some of the wedding magazines


No comments:

Post a Comment