Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I recieved an email from readers digest about some sweepstakes and i could win a cash money.?

they let me click the Official Access Code which is in bold letters, but when i try clicking it, it said it has problem loading the page. damn!! i know this is not a scam. but my problem is, when i try clicking the Official Access Code, its not loading. I need to have that OAC so that i can activate my prize draw numbers now.


i need those cash. HELP???

I recieved an email from readers digest about some sweepstakes and i could win a cash money.?
Anything from Reader's Degest, is just trying to get your money by your participation. Been there, done that... LET IT GO! Get your money by working and saving up. Then you won't have to spend money to get any... I've entered those contests before... when I was younger... and have never won a dime!
Reply:He is right...


No comments:

Post a Comment