Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do you think the pch sweepstakes is really real?

like I have been sending in all the stuff for entry 1170 but after months of doing this I see that they have picked the winner for that one all ready allthough it says the winner will be picked in 2009.. all I ever get is the consolation vouchers which I never use as I heard they are a scam really.. still I have3 been sending this stuff in for 10 years. I never really buy much but lately I have been hearing alot of stuff bad about them, what do you think?

Do you think the pch sweepstakes is really real?
The Publishers Clearing House has been in business for decades. They wouldn't stay in business for so long if it wasn't for real, or if the company wasn't making a profit. They earn much more money from magazine subscriptions than they pay to sweepstakes winners. The odds of winning are at least as low as the odds of winning the top prize in a state lottery.

buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment