Monday, November 16, 2009

I also received a check from Trans International Sweepstakes. What will happen if i cash it?

The check seems real so I deposited it into my account and put a hold on it. It did clear, so I put it into another account and canceled the one I used. Does anyone know what will happen next, since they cleared the check? And has anyone contacted the athorities about the fraud? I would like to know what has been found out. I tried two places and they wouldn't do anything for me. All that was said it would come back fruadulent and would not clear. Well it has, and I don't know what to do next. I really could use the money right now I'm behind on my bills and close to shut off on one of them. Can anyone help with this delima?

I also received a check from Trans International Sweepstakes. What will happen if i cash it?
You will be arrested and charged with check fraud. The bank will put a hold on your assets and come after you for the balance.

permanent teeth eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment