Monday, November 16, 2009

What is the best web site for free samples and sweepstakes?

If you go to myspace.com they constantly have ads about that. They give you too much spam not enough free products and they ask u to sign up for stuff and you end up spending more than getting. I guess there is no free stuff out there. Its just a marketing scam.

What is the best web site for free samples and sweepstakes?
Looking for freebies will vastly increase your junk email, making it very difficult to work on the relatively small wanted emails.





The best of all sites for sweepstakes is:





httpL//www.online-sweepstakes.com Save this to Favorites. I keep looking, but I have never found another site even close to this one, especially for avoiding all advertising, gimmicks and pressure selling irrelevant to the seepstakes and making it more difficult to access and enter them.





Many people report winning there, but good luck. I have tried for a very long time with zero results.





I have gotten some results from the old fashioned way, mailing in sweepstakes entries, but that was previous to 1995.





Haven't been doing that all the ensuring years.





Too busy.
Reply:I like StartSampling. They don't update as frequently as I'd like, but the samples are sound and I don't get spam email as a result.





Nice feature: the magazine samples are hassle-free - you get whatever subscription they offer, and you do not have to cancel anything. (They'll just send you renewal offers to entice you to pay for it when the subscription ends.)


No comments:

Post a Comment