Friday, November 20, 2009

If anyone has won a pepsi stuff sweepstakes how do you know if you won?

look up

If anyone has won a pepsi stuff sweepstakes how do you know if you won?
I'd imagine you could contact Pepsi Stuff support to possibly find out. There's no way you can check it via the Pepsi Stuff website itself. I've won a 8 GB Zune from Pepsi Stuff, and I was never notified by e-mail or phone. The item just arrived at my front door, which included a note inside the shipping box, congratulating me. If it was for a larger valued prize (ex: trips), you would obviously be notified.
Reply:Same here, I won one of the flip recorders. I had no clue I won until I got a note to pick up a package at the post office. It kind of sucks not knowing since you are only allowed to win once (per prize) and you could stick a lot of points in there for something you already won.


No comments:

Post a Comment