Tuesday, April 13, 2010

What is the Omnipresent Sweepstakes?

I got a call today from this place saying they were the Omnipresent Sweepstakes and since I'm a preferred member of a credit card I got entered and for being entered I got these automatic perks. They said they were doing this sweepstakes for Visa/AmEx/Discover/Mastercard. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard of this. I tried finding it on Yahoo and Google and nothing came up so I just found it a little wierd. Any response would be appreciated.

What is the Omnipresent Sweepstakes?
Maybe they were scamming you and wanted you to answer personal information for them. I have never had my credit card company to do that so I would contact the company that your credit card is through and tell them about this call...D


No comments:

Post a Comment